Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wine Aerator


Wine connoisseurs are going to love this Wine Aerator from Redevino. It allows your delicate wine to breathe and open up, releasing its real and precious aromas and flavor subtleties.

My spouse and I did the whole wine tasting ritual off one bottle. We poured a little bit of wine without using the aerator in one glass and a little bit of wine by using the aerator in another glass. Honestly I couldn’t tell the difference by smell. However my wife has a big nose, and she said that the aerated wine smelled softer and she liked it. I could definitely taste the difference. We had a bottle of red barbera last night. That’s a very strong tasting wine. The taste is very sharp and distinctive. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. The aerator made the wine taste smoother and softer.



I also like the design. It looks very cool. I also like that it has it’s own stand. We were “partying” last night on our back yard and the table over there is not as sterile as inside the house. I was relieved that I didn’t have to put the aerator directly on the table. It’s super easy to clean by the way. You just rinse it off and the wine stains come off. I kind of like the sound that the aerator makes when you pour wine through it. Psh-psh-psh-psh….


No comments:

Post a Comment