Friday, September 16, 2016

Oral Thermometer


This is my first oral thermometer. If my parents had this when I was a kid I wouldn’t have skipped school as many times as I managed to. Haha! There is no way you are tricking this little guy. I’m glad to have this as an adult though. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.

Easy @ Home Thermometer has so many cool functions I couldn’t imagine a thermometer would have. You can choose if you want your temperature to be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This is very important for our family, as half of us speak Celsius and half of speak Fahrenheit language of temperature. It also has a conversion chart. So if I don’t have to google that if by accident I get my measurement in a weird degree system.


It displays time and date. It memorizes your temperature if it was too high! And it has an alarm clock. I wouldn’t normally pay attention to it. I mean who doesn’t have an alarm in their phone? But I guess there might be a time when it would be handy. Imagine yourself being sick with cold and fever and your phone won’t stop ringing. I would shut that thing down and wouldn’t mind using the alarm in the thermometer if I had to wake up for something.



Easy @ Home Thermometer comes in a hard plastic case. That alone made my life easier. It’s a relief when you don’t have to figure out how and where to store a new item that you got. All the instructions and the temperature chart fit in that case. Oh! I forgot to mention that the battery was already inside and it’s full. So no need to buy anything extra any time soon. Very cool. I feel like my family is prepared for coming winter, fevers and colds.



No comments:

Post a Comment