Saturday, September 24, 2016

Vegan Protein Ebook

This book is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I am a wannabe vegan. I have been a vegetarian for five years now. My biggest problem is that I don’t really monitor my diet. I just don’t consume any meat and seafood. I don’t have the patience to make sure that my body gets enough protein. It’s just the way I am… Therefore my hemoglobin and iron levels are horrible. I’ve been even diagnosed with anemia. I tried being vegan for one summer, which went even worse for my health. My other problem is that I like carbs, so I’ve been gaining some weight.

Sam Kuma is helping me solve two of my biggest problems! Lose weight by eating high protein food. I like cooking, I just don’t like overthinking whether my dish has enough vitamins and such.
The book is very well-structured. Recipes are broken down into meal categories. Below are the ones that I found the most interesting and delicious.

Smoothies: Banana Almond Cream Shake, Nuts n Seeds Smoothie
Breakfast: Vegan Frittata, Ethiopian Tofu Scramble
Salad: Carrot Slaw with Tempeh Triangles
Soup: Lentil and Vegetable Soup, Hearty Winter Vegetable Soup
Appetizer: Mushroom Tapenade, Breaded, Spiced Tofu, Pecan Pie Balls
Main Course: Sun-Dried Tomato, Mushroom, Spinach, and Tofu Quiche, Quinoa Falafel with Avocado-Tahini Dressing, Spinach with Pasta, Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf
Side dishes: Eggplant & Mushrooms in Peanut Sauce
Desserts: Red Velvet Protein Bites, Plum Protein Parfait, Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls

Nice bonus is that there is a link to download another book for free. It’s called “Vegan Living - A Healthy Beginning”.

No comments:

Post a Comment