Thursday, September 15, 2016

Car sunshade


I live in the place where summer starts in April and ends in October. So the car sunshade is more a necessity that a bonus. I had chapsticks melt in my car, because I forgot them inside. For the whole day. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. The Hippo sunshade is very easy to use. Just stick the little suction cups through the holes and stick them into your windshield. It does keep the car a little cooler and nothing melts inside it anymore. I have black interior. If I don’t put the sunshade up the steering wheel will burn my hands and the seat will burn my bum. I can finally keep my stuff in the car during summer. Well, no more :) I also like the straps and that it’s easy to put back in the trunk. It doesn’t take too much space. High-quality, durable, looks like it’s going to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment