Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bergamot Essential Oil

Bergamot is one of my favorite scents. It’s not too sweet, not too flowery, and not too intense. It’s perfect for so many reasons. I also love its versatile benefits. Below are some of them:

- Antidepressant. The components of Bergamot oil create a feeling of freshness and joy. It stimulates blood circulation and helps to eliminate the sadness. Add a few drops to your diffuser to lighten up the mood.
- Antibiotic. The Bergamot oil is disinfectant in its nature. It is perfect to add to your home-made soap.
- Sedative. The scent of the oil is relaxant. It soothes the tension and anxiety. It also helps from insomnia. Add a few drops to your diffuser and set the timer on for 1-2 hours before going to bed. It is very nice to fall asleep with the lovely scent of Bergamot.
- Cicatrisant. It helps to fade the scars and acne marks. It also evens out your skin tone. You can apply it directly to your skin (only locally to scars or other marks you want to fade). If you want to even out your skin tone you can add a few drops to your home-made soap or to your moisturizer.
- Deodorant. It kills bacteria causing body-odor. Apply directly to your armpits. I wouldn’t use on a daily basis. I like using the bergamot oil when I camp in the middle of nowhere.

I am not a doctor. Please use your own common sense if you decide to follow one of my advises and don’t hold me accountable if something goes terribly wrong :)


No comments:

Post a Comment