Friday, September 16, 2016

Essential Oils & Aromatherapy


I love essential oils! I am not a dummy when it comes to aromatherapy, but not a pro either. I have over twenty different essential oils and mainly use them in diffusers and homemade cosmetic products. I am slowly learning about all the different qualities of the oils I have. I was very excited to come upon the book Essential Oils & Aromatherapy by Daniel Alley

I learned quite a bit from it. I love the smell of peppermint, but did I know that it can act as pain reliever and help me loose some extra pounds. Speaking of losing weight, Daniel Alley gives an excellent tip. I am going to start doing that every morning. I wouldn’t bank on it solely, healthy diet and exercise are still a must. The chapter on blending oils is also very interesting. The author inspired me to create a spreadsheet, and sort my oils by their beneficial qualities. I also liked some blends recipes, especially the one from insomnia.

Easy read, short and sweet, twenty six pages. Very well-structured and informative. I am excited to get more benefits out of my oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment