Sunday, September 11, 2016

A hundred of gel pens!

A hundred of colored gel pens? A hundred?! I would have died if I got this pen set when I was a teenager. Well.. who am I kidding? I still jumped like a kid when I opened the package. Gel pens are perfect for coloring small details in the coloring books. There are certain things that pencils and markers are just not good for.



The biggest challenge for me was to hold the pens vertically while coloring. You can’t just relax in bed and color on your knees. You have to either properly seat at a desk or lay down on your stomach. If a pen is in horizontal or diagonal position it will not work. I had to shake one pen over a hundred times trying to make it work in the position I wanted. I had to give up and go to the desk.

This pen set is just wonderful. US Art Supply isn’t lying when saying that there are a hundred of different colors that do not repeat. It really is true. Some of them look exactly the same, but it’s only the color indicator on the plastic cover that covers the gel part. The gels are all different colors. I was highly impressed that someone was able to create such a beautiful variety of colors. There are glitter, neon, pastel and metallic colors in addition to the standard ones.
So pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment