Sunday, September 11, 2016

Waist Corset


Oh.. wow! Evebellus waist corset definitely makes me look slimmer than I am. It makes my tummy look completely flat. I gained a LOT of weight after quitting smoking a year ago. I am trying to get back in shape, but in the meantime it would be nice to be able to fit into some of my size 0-2 dresses. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. Now I don’t really have to buy a bunch of new clothes. I can fit just fine in my old ones.

I wore it for about an hour at home today to see how my body would feel long-term. My ribs and sides started to ache a little after about an hour. It doesn’t shorten your breath or make you feel dizzy, nothing like corsets in the Renaissance Era. Yet I wouldn’t recommend wearing it all day i.e. at work. I would wear it out for a three hour event maximum. I think going to a bar or dinner can be pulled off in this corset without any discomfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment