Monday, September 12, 2016

Balaklava is not only for winter sports or pussy riot


I don’t ski, I camp. Now the summer is over and I refuse to stop just because it’s too cold at night. Wearing balaklava at night is not my original idea. I was traveling in Sweden a few years ago and stayed at the famous hotel where everything is made from ice. They provide you with all the gear that you need to have a comfortable and peaceful sleep without catching a cold. Balaklavas were their main equipment. It keeps warm your entire head. You can’t compare it to a hat and a scarf. They’ll slip, turn and will expose your skin to severe colds. The only way balaklava is slipping is with the help of your own hands. It looks funny.. I mean “hey, pussy riot.” If you are not trying to impress your date with hot looks you will survive.

I was excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. Cozia design balaklava is classic. It’s breathable. It’s light, but at the same time wind-proof. The headband that comes in a set with balaklava looks too cute on my dog. We’ll match when we go camping together. Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment