Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Charcoal Teeth Powder with Sage by Moody Zook



I am usually super cautious when it comes to teeth whitening. So many product will destroy your enamel in no time. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. I decided to give activated charcoal a try, because it’s made entirely from natural and organic products. No chemicals at all. And also because I remember from my history lessons that this was the original way of brushing teeth back in before A.D. Moody Zook doesn’t recommend using it every day and I agree with them. Better be safe than sorry.


Be prepared to:
- looking funny
- your tooth brush looking gray-ish after you use the product (it will be clean again the next time you use your regular toothpaste)
- cleaning your sink, because black charcoal splashes everywhere
- not seeing the effect immediately
- enjoying the process and looking forward to the next time in two days
- having fun and loving the taste




No comments:

Post a Comment