Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Chiro Doc Seat Cushion


I got this seat cushion to make my desk job less painful :) Chiro Doc seat cushion is very nice. It’s very soft itself, and the fabric that covers it is very soft to the touch. I also like that you can unzip the fabric and wash it without getting any water onto the cushion.



For those who have desk jobs this cushion is a must. I don’t know how I survived before and why I didn’t get it any sooner. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. I don’t have any back pain after spending a day on top of it.

The fabric is breathable. So even in the hot weather there is no discomfort, i.e. my bum doesn’t sweat on this cushion. Memory foam prevents it from getting flat. Also, I’m not sure how, but it helps me seat more straight. My posture is usually horrible. I always crunch over my keyboard, but with this cushion I sit almost straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment