Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cooling seat cushion


My summers are hot and my commute to work is unfortunately quite long, so I spend a lot of time in my car. The seats are black. When I get to the car after work it feels like sauna and the seat is burning my a@@! I could’ve gotten light-colored seat covers, but I have a black dog who sheds a lot. So that never appealed much. I was excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. This cushion really does make my drive more bearable.

I am also impressed that it has some orthopedic value. I tend to have lower back pains. I don’t expect this cushion to fix my back, but extra support and relief would be much appreciated.

I wouldn’t say that it cools down your body. It just doesn’t make it hot or sweaty. Which is fine by me. I don’t really want to freeze my bum.

Tip: don’t use it if you are wearing short shorts or short skirt. The net will imprint on your bare skin and the back of your legs will look funny for an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment