Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tea Filter Bags


I love loose tea. I have a very nice herbal collection. I have been drinking herbal loose teas since I was a little girl. I personally don’t care if a little part gets into my mouth. However my spouse can’t stand to have a piece of herb being stuck to the inside of her teeth. On the other hand I can’t stand commercial pre-packaged filtered tea infused with artificial badness. Gross. We both found that the tea filter bags is the perfect compromise for our tea habits. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.




I chose the tea bags by Musings because they are made from recyclable and biodegradable paper. They are also compostable. We have a nice little garden and we love composting. Our soil loves getting tea leftovers.



You can put up to four tea spoons of tea in the filter bag. I only put two tea spoons since I was using strong black tea. I closed the tea bag by pulling the strings in different direction. I put the tea bag in my electric tea pot and boiled it. I forgot to take it out last night, so it was steeping all night. It didn’t do any damage to the paper. It’s as solid as it was yesterday. Very good quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment