Sunday, October 23, 2016

Posture Corrector


I have a desk job and spend between 8 and 12 hours with my laptop every day. As much as I try to be conscious of my posture I can’t control myself for such long period of time. I’d catch myself hunching every now and then. It results in back pain and poor posture overall. This is how the Notre Dame hunchback became a hunchback. I wanted something simple and easy to use, something over the counter and I chose Yosoo Back Posture Corrector. It took me a while to figure out what goes where, but as soon as I did everything went exactly the way I wanted. I think anyone XS-L size can use it. I’m not sure how you can stretch it though. If you are not used to back braces you might want to start with wearing it only for a couple of hours a day. You can increase that amount as your body gets used to the corrector.


No comments:

Post a Comment