Thursday, October 6, 2016

Herbal Sleep Tea


I have troubles letting go of my work day and forgetting all the daytime stress before going to bed. I keep playing over and over in my head this meeting and that conference. I end up sleepless till midnight and then broken in the morning. I don’t like taking pills unless unless I absolutely have to. I just want a little help from Mother Nature. Herbal Sleep Tea from Cuppa Magic has been my solution lately.


This tea blend is quite strange. It almost tastes like it doesn’t have a taste. I don’t know how to explain it. Water has more taste than this tea. It’s not a good or a bad thing. It’s just something that I have never experienced with teas before. I’m an avid tea drinker. I have a giant tea collection and my own herbal garden. I had no idea that you can achieve this strange effect by blending together so many herbs with distinctive taste. The ingredients are quite amazing: rosebuds, licorice, spearmint, orange, chamomile, mint, saffron, basil, rosehip, ginger root, lemongrass and fennel seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment