Sunday, October 2, 2016

Rolling Pin


I love home-made ravioli and was in a desperate need for a new rolling pin. This time my choice fell on this rolling pin from Lasten. It’s not too big, not too small. I think 11 inches is a perfect size for the rolling pin. I made a ravioli type of dish with it today. The trick about the dough that I needed for it was that it had to be super stretchy and super thin. I didn’t add enough flour to it in the beginning because I didn’t want to make it too thick and ruin the whole recipe. So the dough was a little runny and very sticky. I put some flour on my working surface, some flour on the rolling pin and got to work. I was so excited to receive this item for free/a discounted price in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.

The rolling pin was perfect. The dough didn’t stick to it at all. It was very easy to use. It’s very convenient to hold it. I don’t have any blisters on my hands like with my old rolling pin. Everything was smooth and easy. Having been made from wood it is very pleasant to the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment