Saturday, October 1, 2016

Castile Soap

I make my own soap and facial cleansers. This Castile Soap is taking my hobby onto a new level. Now I am making my own body wash and shampoo. I chose Natural Way Organics Castile Soap because it doesn’t have any additives, any smell, anything artificial in it. It’s a pure and healthy as a Castile Soap can possibly get. On top of it all, it’s organic.

There are many ways to use it beyond making your own beauty products:
- All Purpose Cleaning Spray. The ratio should be 1 part of Castile Soap to 16 parts of water.
- Produce Wash. Add a quarter of tea spoon of soap into a large bowl of water and rince your veggies thoroughly
- Hand Soap. Use 2 table spoons of Castile Soap per 8 ounce bottle. Mix in your choice of essential oils. I made mine with Bergamot essential oil. Fill the rest of the bottle with clean water, preferably bottled drinking water. Shake.
- Shaving cream. Dilute one part of Castile Soap with two parts of water.
- Organic pesticide for your garden. I personally have a slug problem in my garden. I found recipe to do the job best. 1 teaspoon of castile soap, 1 teaspoon of pine essential oil. Mix with water in 24 ounces bottle.
- Pet shampoo. Apply directly.
- Floor Cleaner. Mix half a cup of Castile Soap in a 3 gallon bucket of water
- Laundry detergent. Dissolve 6 ounces of baking soda, 1 cup of Borax (optional) and 2 ounces of finely grated sea salt in 2 cups of warm water. Pour it into a gallon container and mix with one cup of Castile Soap. Add a tablespoon of an essential oil. Anything citrusy, lavender or eucalyptus would work best.
- Foot bath. Put one tea spoon of Castile Soap in your foot bath, add 8 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Mouthwash. Add one tea spoon of Castile Soap into a 16 ounces bottle of fresh water. Add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil. Shake and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment