Sunday, January 14, 2018

Alana Mitchell Exfoliating Cleansing Anti-Aging Natural Brightening Sponge & Mask For All Skin Types


I’ve decided to try 4-in-1 Cleansing Pod by Alana Mitchell due to my busy lifestyle and constant business trips. It combines facial cleanser, face mask, face scrub and a sponge. If you travel with carry-on luggage only, you’ll understand what a relief that is! I don’t have to pack my regular full-size products, and check-in my suitcase. My skin doesn’t have to suffer, because I chose not to pack these items!

It’s very easy to use, and the instructions are very clear:
1. Unpack it
2. Dampen it in water and squeeze to activate the cleanser and expand the sponge
3. Apply in circular motions to your face and neck
4. If you want to intensify the effects, you can leave the foam for another 10 minutes. If not, you can rinse it off.


The best part is that each sponge can be used 2-5 times. That is absolutely perfect for my short trips.

This product removes the make-up thoroughly, and makes my skin look fresh and bright. I highly recommend it to all the busy bees out there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXVSL2Y


No comments:

Post a Comment