Sunday, January 21, 2018

Clyor Voice Remedy Drops





Let me start this by admitting that I’m not a singer, never been and never will be. I do, however, depend on my voice a lot. I frequently present at conferences and speak in front of a large audience. It turns into a battle every winter when some cold virus is going around. I’d have to miss at least a couple of speeches due to not having strong enough voice. I’m frankly surprised at myself that I didn’t try these voice remedy drops before!



They don’t do instant magic, but if you start taking them a couple of days before you need your full voice back, it’ll do the trick. What I like about it the most is that it consists of purely natural ingredients: slippery elm bark, fennel seed, horseradish root, thyme, celery seed, horehound herb. The taste isn’t too bad either.

https://clyor.com/voice37 


No comments:

Post a Comment