Sunday, January 14, 2018

Profivex Premium Probiotic Powder for Dogs & Cats




I’ve tried a decent number of different probiotics for my dog over the past few years. Provifex has proven to be the best so far. My dog’s digestive system works like a clock, his stool is stable. I also noticed that his energy level has increased. He’s become more playful and puppy-like. I’m also able to take him on longer hikes.


Provifex is a premium probiotic supplement. It contains 5 strains of probiotics and 2 prebiotics to support digestive system. The main ingredients are pork liver, rice flour and sweet potato. It doesn’t contain any soy, corn, wheat or artificial ingredients. It’s produced in the US.

It comes in a form of a powder. It’s very easy to mix with wet or dry food. My pup seems to enjoy the flavor.  I’m very happy with the results and will continue to buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment