Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mucinex

I was unlucky to get sick during the holidays season. I had all the symptoms of the classic cold. I had a fever, headache, cough, sore throat, and nasal congestion. I was in hell for a couple of days, but Mucinex saved me, and I got to enjoy the rest of the holidays. It has a very strong mint taste. It felt like I was drinking melted toothpaste. Sounds disgusting when you are healthy, right? It felt heavenly on my sore throat when I was sick. The strong smell and taste had my eyes popping out, but relieved my headache and congestion. I didn’t really have the classic dry cough since I started taking Mucinex immediately after getting sick. The mucus was coming out as soon as the cough started. That sped up my recovery significantly. I’m very happy with the effects of Mucinex, and even though I got a free sample, I will definitely buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment