Sunday, January 15, 2017

InstaNatural Glycolic Peel


Given the sensitivity of my skin I find a little bit challenging to use the Glycolic Peel. Stars need to align in a special way. It has to be Friday night, so that I have Saturday and Sunday to recover in case my skin turns into a snake, and decides to shade a layer. There can’t be any irritation prior, otherwise this peel will turn me into Freddy. When stars do align, it is totally worth it. The immediate effects are always unpredictable. Sometimes I don’t feel anything, and my skin is totally fine. Sometimes it peels off for a couple of days, and I can’t wear any make-up. The long-term effects are what makes it worth it. My skin becomes baby soft, very clear and fresh, pores are almost invisible, and the appearance of wrinkles is reduced. Give it a try! You won’t regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment