Sunday, January 15, 2017

InstaNatural Eyelash Enhancing Serum


The InstaNatural Eyelash Enhancing Serum is a must-have for every woman. I have never met and adult with perfect eyelashes. We all use mascara for a reason, right? My problem area is the eyelashes near the inner corner of my eyes. I have almost none over there. It’s a challenge even with a mascara to pretend that something is there when it isn’t. I’ve been using this serum for almost a week now, and I already see little tiny new eyelashes picking out where I need them the most! I haven’t noticed any significant results on the rest of my eyelashes yet, but I’m sure I will in a few weeks. It’s very easy to use, and doesn’t irritate the eyes. I once tried very vigorously to apply as much serum as I could at the base of my lashes, and some serum got inside my eye. The burning sensation lasted for about 10 seconds. I didn’t even have to wash my eyes. I just closed them and waited. Overall, I’m very happy with this purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment