Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Marshmallow Sticks


These Marshmallow Sticks are perfect! I’m so happy to finally get them!! No more searching around the woods for the fallen sticks! Yay!!

They are light. They extend to almost 3 feet. Each fork is covered with red cap, which is easy to remove before use. I like the bright colors, and that the handles are made of wood. They are very nice to the touch, and actually look better in real life than on the pictures. They are also easy to clean.

It’s very convenient that they come with their own zipped bag. I truly appreciate it when I don’t need to figure out how to store new items. There were little bamboo sticks in the package. I’m not sure what to do with those. They look to short to be used as alternative roasting sticks. Maybe you can take your melted marshmallows with them off the roasting sticks? Personally, I hate s’mores. I use my roasting sticks to toast bread in the fire. No toaster will give you the same taste. It really is delicious.

I’m so looking forward to the new camping season!



No comments:

Post a Comment