Saturday, April 8, 2017

Geneva Naturals Anti-Aging Purifying Clay Mask


Geneva Naturals Clay Mask is truly the best clay mask I have ever tried. It doesn’t dry and stiffen your face unlike some other clay masks I’ve tried. Its texture is very thin, and it’s actually invisible on your face after a couple of minutes. I was so impressed to see the oil popping out of my pores. The mask sucks out everything that should not be inside your pores!! I have never seen anything like that! I’ve been using this mask for a couple of weeks now, and the appearance of wrinkles has significantly reduced. This mask also prevents the appearance of the age spots. Oh, and it smells wonderful too! I love all the natural ingredients. It’s quite amazing!
You can check out Geneva Naturals website. They have some other great face masks here. I know I’ll be checking them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment