Saturday, April 8, 2017

Geneva Naturals Anti-Aging Retinoid Face Oil


Geneva Naturals Retinoid Face Oil is a wonderful alternative to your night cream. Its formula is a great combination of natural ingredients, such as Blue Tansy Oil, Chamomile and Grapeseed Oil. It smells wonderful!! I like using it at night. It absorbs relatively fast and won’t stain your pillow. The effects in the morning are quite amazing! My skin feels so moisturized I don’t always feel like putting on a daily moisturizer! The appearance of wrinkles reduces. My skin tone looks refreshed, even and bright. It is especialyl beneficial for the dry skin. However my spouse has a combination skin, and loves this oil too.

You can check out Geneva Naturals website. They have a great article about Face Oils here

No comments:

Post a Comment