Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Lawn and Garden Bag


The Lawn and Garden Bag is very convenient if you have a large garden and a lot of weeds. You can also use it for fallen leaves or any other garden waste for that matter.


It’s a huge ordeal to push the green waste trash can all around your back yard in the attempt to collect all the piles of weeds and leaves you raked or pulled. I have gravel in some parts of my yard, and it is extremely hard to push the trash can on those parts. I found that my yard work has become significantly easier with the Trek Proof garden bag. It is quite large when expanded and can fit a lot of your green waste.


It is also lightweight, and doesn’t add any extra pounds to carry around. I like that it’s compact and easy to store when not used.

No comments:

Post a Comment