Saturday, November 12, 2016

Coffee Scrub


I’m a huge fan of New York Biology products. Their new coffee body scrub didn’t disappoint me. Here’s the thing. I’ve been making my own coffee body scrubs for over a year a now. I mean it seems quite easy, mix the remains of your k-cup morning coffee with some oils and Epsom salts and voila, right? And my home made scrub is not bad. It’s just not as good as New Your Biology scrub. I have no idea what they did, but it’s incomparable. It smells wonderful. I love that there is a touch of cocoa. I’m also a sucker for everything natural and organic.

The texture of the scrub is very pleasant. It’s not too soft and not too rough on my skin. Perfect for the body, but not the face. Caffeine helps from cellulite and stretch marks. The entire body feel baby soft after using this scrub. The wonderful aroma lifts the mood and gives a little energy boost.


No comments:

Post a Comment