Monday, November 5, 2018

Nutree Professional Amazonliss Keratin Treatment

In preparation for the winter I decided to try a Keratin Home Treatment for my hair. After extensive research my choice has fallen on Nutree Professional Amazonliss Keratin Treatment. It’s a three-step process that includes Anti-Residue Shampoo, Brazilian Smoothing Treatment and Intensive Repair Mask. In a nutshell, the instructions are to wash the hair, dry it to 85%, apply Keratin, dry completely, use straightening iron, rinse off hair, apply repair mask, rinse again, and dry. The entire procedure took me about two hours. For my waist-long hair, I used less than a quarter of the treatment set.

I was pleasantly surprised when my hair dried. It was smoother and shinier than ever. Days later and two washes after the effect remains impressive. My hair even feels thicker. @nutreeusa promises that results can last up to four months! I’ll give you an update in the spring 😊

Check it out here www.nutreecosmetics.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment