Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pastry Pop Tart Grid Dance Sneakers



I’m obsessed with my new Pastry shoes!! They are very cool looking, and extremely comfortable!! The unique design was inspired by professional dancers. Meaning? Regardless of whether you are a dancer or no, you will find that moving in these shoes is as seamless ass if you were barefoot! These sneakers do not restrain ankle movement. You bend and rotate your foot in any direction. You also have an option to lace them up and limit your ankle movements.

The sole design ensures that you have a good traction and don’t slip, even on a hardwood floor. I tested them on multiple surfaces and can vouch that they don’t slip. The only surface I didn’t test was ice šŸ˜Š The soles are quite thick too. I’m sure these shoes will last me for years.






The cushioned footbed provides comfortable wear for hours. I spent 9 hours at work and went to a dance class afterward. My feet weren't tired at all. At least not from wearing these shoes.



Did I mention that they are super cute?!


Bonus? They are vegan friendly!
Check them out here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017RQU7S4

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment