Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hiking Backpack 50L With Internal Frame



I got this backpack for backcountry hiking & camping. 50L seemed like a good size to start from. I like that there are so many straps on every side of the backpack. It’s adjustable to make comfortable a person of any size and height.


There are many pockets to organize all the must-haves. I like that there are two small pockets on the waist straps.  It’s perfect for a chapstick and small-size sun screen. It’s very convenient to reapply both without having to stop and take off the entire backpack. Side pockets for water bottle are quite big. It allows me to carry more water without any inconvenience.


The rain cover is included and very useful! It’s located at a small pocket at the very bottom of the backpack.

The back is made of mesh net. It’s breathable, let’s the air through, and prevents excessive back sweating.


Overall, I’m very happy with this backpack. It’s lightweight and waterproof. It’s very comfortable and I don’t feel like I’m dying by the time I get to set up camp in the middle of nowhere! Exactly what I was looking for!

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077N54L3S





No comments:

Post a Comment