Thursday, March 29, 2018

Big Hippo Chair Pads



I couldn’t resist when I saw this plush seat cushion on Amazon. It looked so comfy and cozy! It didn’t disappoint when it arrived. It’s very soft. However, it doesn’t have any strings to attach to the dining chair. I tried it as is. If you don’t wiggle too much you’d be very comfortable. However, I like pulling one of my legs up on the chair when I sit, and the cushion is sliding. I have to be very careful not to fall down.


I found better use for this cushion though. It works well on the office chair, and in the car. Both seats are covered in fabric, and fabric doesn’t slide as much against another fabric.The filling reminds me of a plush toy filling. I know it sounds strange, but it's what makes this cushion cushy and comfortable.

Overall, I like this seat cushion. I especially like that it’s cotton. The fabric feels soft and natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment