Thursday, October 19, 2017

Zoodinos Magazine - Meet the Best Dinosaurs!




I found the perfect gift for my 5-year-old nephew who is obsessed with dinosaurs! The problem is that they look so cool, my spouse doesn’t want to share them!!
The series consists of 5 magazines, each dedicated to one of the dinosaurs:

  •  Tyrannosaurus Rex, a.k.a. T-Rex
  • Plesiosaurs
  • Sauropods
  • Ceratopsians
  • Pterosaurs

They are all short and sweet, 16 pages well illustrated magazines, that will not overwhelm the little ones. At the same time, they are very detailed and descriptive. I also like that there is a little comic strip on the back of each magazine.
You can subscribe here http://www.zoobooks.com/zoodinos
I’m going to start planning a family trip to the Dinosaur National Monument in Colorado!

1 comment:

  1. Those magazines look super fun! We would love to have you and your family visit us at Dinosaur National Monument! We hope you make the trip.

    ReplyDelete