Sunday, October 29, 2017

Winis 85"x85" Waterproof Tarp


I was looking for a new tarp for camping for a while. I’ve gone through a few in the past couple of years, and wanted to make good choice this time.


If you have doubts about the size, I always suggest going for the bigger one. You can always double it underneath your tent if you have to, but you can’t stretch it out if it turns out to be too small. I found Winis tarp to be the optimal in size and durability. It’s 85” by 85”, and it is a decent size tarp for a 3-4 persons tent. It’s durable, and feel like would last forever. Small rocks and branches are definitely not a threat to the fabric.


I really like that there are small openings for the pegs along the rim of the tarp. I also find it very convenient that the tarp comes with its own pouch. It’s easy to fold, pack and store.

You can buy it here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z33Y69

No comments:

Post a Comment