Saturday, March 11, 2017

Tranquility Synergy for Anxiety Relief and Stress Support


Phytopia oil blend has the most pleasant smell! I’m not even a huge fan of all the flowery smells, but Vanilla and Sweet Orange tone out Geranium and Rose. All the ingredients are organic. It was a nice surprise, because usually when something is organic, the package screams about it. Phytopia product is modest about its quality. However I don’t have to be! I used it on and off for over a week, and can definitely say that my sleep is deeper and less interrupted after neck and shoulder massage from my wife. I work 60 hours a week, and it’s very difficult to take the mind completely off the work when I’m at home. This sweet oil blend just takes my mind to vacation places, and I’m having the sweetest dreams. It fulfills all the promises that Phytopia advertises.


No comments:

Post a Comment