Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Quick Comeback Masque by Alana Mitchell




Quick Comeback Masque by Alana Mitchell is my favorite mask to use after long-haul flights. It instantly refreshes my face, and erases any signs of a tiresome trip. It tightens and smoothens the skin faster than my beautician. I feel like it’s a milder version of Botox without the needles. The effect lasts for a few days, which perfect for a business trip, vacation, or a series of social events. What impresses me the most is that ingredients are natural and organic.
In the beginning, it might seem like a splurge for a one-time mask. However, if you compare it to what you would have paid to your beautician, it doesn’t seem expensive at all!
There is a great Promo going on right now. Use code MASK2525 to get 25% off. Hurry up! The code is valid till the end of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment