Saturday, February 18, 2017

Organic Matcha Superfood Blend


I love matcha! I love everything about it. The quality is supreme! It’s as fine as a flour. It’s organic. It’s healthy. It has the amazing bitter-ish taste of the matcha green tea. There are so many ways to use it. My favorite recipe is very simple and fast.

Matcha Milk
1. Mix 1 teaspoon in a glass of milk.
2. Microwave it till for about a minute. All microwaves are different. Make sure not to boil your milk.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of honey
4. Microwave for another 30 seconds
5. Stir it well and enjoy.


I like that it gives me some extra energy in the morning, and relaxes me before going to bed. It magically listens to what your body needs :) What makes this matcha blend unique is that it’s mixed with cacao and maca. The flavor is quite incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment